You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
Have you ever gotten so close to getting what you wanted? Or been this close to hitting a goal, but you just couldn’t quite get there? Maybe you see the numerous opportunities right in front of you that would contribute to life-changing growth if you could just close the deal. So what’s the missing link? It’s likely not what you think.
If you aren’t getting what you want, it has nothing to do with your talent, ability, or circumstances. It has everything to do with your capacity to say yes. In other words, it has everything to do with your receiving factor. Today I’m going to give you the 4-step strategy to begin opening yourself to the happiness, success, and level of contribution you are capable of. Using this strategy will ensure you never unknowingly resist the very thing you want.
In this episode, I share:
- Why not getting what you want is not a achieving but a receiving problem
- How to determine if you’re resisting what you want and how to turn that around
- A 4 part strategy to amp up your Receiving Factor so you can accept the opportunities in front of you
- Combining the tactics PLUS energy to maximize your happiness
- A tool to bypass your resistance to more happiness, impact and accomplishment
- Check out last week’s episode, 5 Insights Smart Leaders Wish They Knew Then
- Learn more about the Playing Full Out Revolution.
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.