You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
As a leader, it is important to see things from a new perspective. It expands us and helps us to see what’s possible. This week I turn 50 and I’m determined to be intentional about continuing to experience new perspectives and have as many “firsts” as I can! It’s one of my goals for this year, and it aligns with my aspirational vision.
Have you thought about your goals lately? If not, today is the day. You can author your story and determine what your contribution to the world will be moving forward, regardless if it’s the beginning of a new year or not. You have the choice to reset and refresh whenever you want! Don’t forget that you have infinite possibilities ahead of you.
Think of your work and life as a “choose-your-own-adventure” and your goals are the route you will choose and commit to get you there. My advice is this: keep your goals simple, don’t overthink it, commit, and make it fun.
In this episode, I share:
- 3 essential guideposts for great goal setting
- What you must do before sitting down to write your goals and common mistakes that people make in goal setting
- The connection between your goals and your aspirational vision
- Left brain practical ways to set up goals
- How to apply the brain-science to help you work on your goals even when you are not
- Your Complimentary Fulfilling Bold Vision & Goal Setting Guidebook to download and begin today!
Join the waitlist for the Bold Leader Life School here. You’ll receive the first access to details when they are released!
- Your Fulfilling Bold Vision & Goal Setting Guidebook
- Check out last week’s episode, How To Cast An Irresistible Vision for 2021 Like The Pros
- Learn more about the Playing Full Out Revolution.
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.