You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
There have been two types of conversations this year. The first is the COVID-complaint conversation. You know the one. We’ve all been a part of it a time or two. It’s when we list off all the things that are going wrong. Anxiety, worry, and stress are at the root of that discussion. The second conversation looks a lot different. It involves seeing the opportunity to declare what you want and bring something new forward. This is the conversation being had by innovators and leaders who wish to make life-changing impact.
Today we’re looking at why the second conversation is the one you want to be a part of. As we wind down for the holidays, let’s find the gratitude in the many gifts that this year has given to us. The truth is, this year has gone exactly as it was supposed to. The question is…will you receive this year’s gifts with open arms so that you become one of the people who expand during this time?
In this episode, I share:
- The scientific explanation of what happens to your brain when you constantly complain and sit in negativity
- The value in receiving and welcoming the 4 essential gifts of the pandemic
- Why rising above the noise and trusting the journey will lead you to become the most powerfully positive person in the room
- What it takes to discover and unlock the opportunities that are surrounding you
- Download our FREE gift, The Essential Gratitude Game Plan For A Pandemic
- Check out last week’s episode, Why You Want a Gratitude Game Plan
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
- Interested in working with Rita? Send an email to [email protected]
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.