You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
Who doesn’t love watching the thrill and action of the fourth quarter in a sports game? We love them so much we watch them again and again. Often we even turn those moments into movies.
The excitement of the fourth quarter doesn’t only apply to athletes or only to basketball courts and football fields. The same goes for your life. We’re approaching our own fourth quarter. Wouldn’t you like to experience one that reflects your personal best this year?
If so, stop for a moment and ask yourself if you are bringing the same energy, enthusiasm, and excitement that the athletes in your favorite 4th quarter moments did. If the answer is no, that’s okay. It’s not too late. But it is time you put what has happened in the first three quarters in the rearview window and prepares to play your own game now.
One of the biggest mistakes many talented people make is thinking they don’t have the time to pause and craft a focused game plan. They are hurried and believe they know what has to get done so they approach the 4th quarter without a narrowed and focused plan, simply trying to do it all.
Don’t go into the 4th quarter with a vague vision or blurry target. I’m walking you through a winning playbook to get crystal clear on your next 90 days so that you can take focused action daily and hit your target without the pressure, overwhelm, or confusion most in positions of leadership experience in the 4th quarter.
In this episode I share:
- 7 questions every individual in a position of influence needs to make in order to finish 2021 successfully.
- A 90-day plan to take you from unfocused and pressured about meeting your target to clear, confident, and enthusiastic knowing you are showing up deliberately to your best.
- Your very own downloadable 4th Quarter Playbook, to track and build momentum and clarity on exactly how to bring your ideal 4th quarter to life.
- Important mindset shifts to eliminate what can kill any good strategy or plan.
- 3 Rules you must know to cultivate your inner Mr. or Ms. Fourth Quarter before you begin
- Episode 68: Redefining How We Measure Accomplishment For Your Ultimate Life
- Tune into the previous episode, Your Future Relies On You Breaking The Rules
- Learn more about the Playing Full Out Revolution.
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
- Connect with Rita on LinkedIn
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.