Have you ever wondered why even when you know what to do, you don’t do it? You’re not the only one. Clients come to me all the time feeling like they want to do more than what they’re currently doing. Some are even following through on their plan of action, but they still feel stuck. I know this feeling because I’ve been there. There’s a science-based reason for it and it has nothing to do with a weak strategy or your action.
What if I told you that I could teach you a formula that you can use every day of your life to help you grow? In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The four steps of the Neuroleadership Growth Code to identify EXACTLY why you don’t do what you want.
- The specific steps, in the right order, to create whatever it is you DO.
- Why working harder doesn’t always equal success
- How your ability to manage your brain and your thoughts is the most valuable resource you will ever possess
- The importance of examining your thoughts to get new results
This is the methodology I’ve pieced together throughout years of my work. This is so fundamental, practical and PRECISE you will wonder how you ever got along without it — and why this is taught in NONE of our schools.
Not a day goes by that I don’t use this process to decide how to approach situations. I also use the Code to help me understand how others are thinking, so I can help them in the most effective way. I am confident this will become a valuable tool in helping you finally meet your goals and feel better today instead of weeks or months from now.
- T.F.A.R. (thought, feeling, action, result)
- Why You Don’t Do What You Say You Want (( Worksheet ))
- Check out last week’s episode, The #1 Mistake to Setting Great Goals and How to Overcome It here.
- Connect with me on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
You can listen to the full podcast episode here, or continue reading below.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.