Five Steps to Crafting Your Vision and Solid Goal Setting
If the new year, new you message can be as daunting as it is exciting, and you find setting goals overwhelming or stressful, or if you’ve never found a way to craft a vision that works for you, then listen to this podcast episode. Today, I’m sharing a simple way to write goals that work for you and make your daily living compelling, easy and more fulfilling in 2019.
You can listen to the full podcast episode here, or continue reading below.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The Dominican University research behind what kind of goal setting works (3:50)
- Oprah’s favorite guest out of 30,000 interviews (5:05)
- The counterintuitive step to hone and simplify your vision (10:12)
- The magic number of goals to set for the next 90 days (12:37)
- Identify what you must give up in order to make your vision your priority (13:50)
- Four mistakes you need to avoid for solid goal setting (14:45)
Resources from this episode:
- Waitlist for the next Playing Full Out Life and Leadership Academy starting January 29th (Sign up to get the details when they’re released.)
- Re-Wire Your Mind and Drop the Grind Webinar – Sign up here!
- Solid Goal-Setting Worksheet
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.