If the new year, new you message can be as daunting as it is exciting, and you find setting goals overwhelming or stressful, or if you’ve never found a way to craft a vision that works for you, then listen to this podcast episode. Today, I’m sharing a simple way to write goals that work for you and make your daily living compelling, easy and more fulfilling in 2019.
You can listen to the full podcast episode here, or continue reading below.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- The Dominican University research behind what kind of goal setting works (3:50)
- Oprah’s favorite guest out of 30,000 interviews (5:05)
- The counterintuitive step to hone and simplify your vision (10:12)
- The magic number of goals to set for the next 90 days (12:37)
- Identify what you must give up in order to make your vision your priority (13:50)
- Four mistakes you need to avoid for solid goal setting (14:45)
Resources from this episode:
- Waitlist for the next Playing Full Out Life and Leadership Academy starting January 29th (Sign up to get the details when they’re released.)
- Re-Wire Your Mind and Drop the Grind Webinar – Sign up here!
- Solid Goal-Setting Worksheet
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
As a Business and Life Coach, Rita works with highly motivated professionals who, despite their level of success and achievements, are not happy or satisfied. Often, they’re “successful” by traditional standards, yet unfulfilled based on their own. They know they want more and are ready to have it.
Get the “Playing Full Out Accelerator” ™ – Four Steps to Identify, Plan & Take the Leap to Your Optimal Vision of Work & Home…Without the Second Guessing.
Rita Hyland is host of the “Playing Full Out” podcast, where you’ll discover tips to break through the personal and professional barriers in a hectic world that are preventing you from leading your optimal vision of life at work and home. This is the podcast for passionate life travelers and leaders who want to live a deliberate, confident and fulfilling life, and change the world while they do.