Do you ever get confused at why some things are easy for you to do while other things feel like a grind (or simply impossible)? There’s a reason. In today’s episode, I discuss the two old-world models of performance that 95% of people are using. I also discuss the one brain-based model of performance which delivers effortless success every time. I’ll show you how to use it too.
You can listen to the full podcast episode here, or continue reading below.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- 2:52 The reason you don’t get what you want
- 5:20 Why you keep underperforming
- 7:53 The performance mistake 95% of the world makes and the science-based one the brain responds to
- 10:30 The answer to transform your productivity, performance, and progress
- 16:55. The most responsible way to grow your business, leadership and you
- 18:27 The practical tool in-the-moment to reprogram your auto-pilot and transcend your current obstacles.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
As a Business and Life Coach, Rita works with highly motivated professionals who, despite their level of success and achievements, are not happy or satisfied. Often, they’re “successful” by traditional standards, yet unfulfilled based on their own. They know they want more and are ready to have it.
Get the “Playing Full Out Accelerator” ™ – Four Steps to Identify, Plan & Take the Leap to Your Optimal Vision of Work & Home…Without the Second Guessing.
Rita Hyland is host of the “Playing Full Out” podcast, where you’ll discover tips to break through the personal and professional barriers in a hectic world that are preventing you from leading your optimal vision of life at work and home. This is the podcast for passionate life travelers and leaders who want to live a deliberate, confident and fulfilling life, and change the world while they do.