Is there something you’ve wanted to turn into a habit but you’ve had a hard time making it stick? There’s a reason why you fail and it has nothing to do with self-discipline. The good news is there is a way to create habits without the failure rate you’ve experienced in the past. In today’s podcast you’ll get the science and five step strategy to create a habit that sticks easily…without using self-discipline and will power.
You can listen to the full podcast episode here, or continue reading below.
In this podcast you will…
- 5:10 Uncover the #1 mistake smart people make when trying to lock in a new habit
- 7:40 Learn who the real ‘decision maker’ is and how to talk to it so it listens
- 10:18 Find out my 30-year habit I finally kicked and how I did it using the same techniques I share here
- 12:34 Identify your ONE habit that would make the greatest difference to your work or life when its locked in
- 23:20 Understand why making a big change is destined to fail and what to do instead
- 27:04 Grab the five step strategy to create a habit that sticks
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.