Is there something you’ve wanted to turn into a habit but you’ve had a hard time making it stick? There’s a reason why you fail and it has nothing to do with self-discipline. The good news is there is a way to create habits without the failure rate you’ve experienced in the past. In today’s podcast you’ll get the science and five step strategy to create a habit that sticks easily…without using self-discipline and will power.
You can listen to the full podcast episode here, or continue reading below.
In this podcast you will…
- 5:10 Uncover the #1 mistake smart people make when trying to lock in a new habit
- 7:40 Learn who the real ‘decision maker’ is and how to talk to it so it listens
- 10:18 Find out my 30-year habit I finally kicked and how I did it using the same techniques I share here
- 12:34 Identify your ONE habit that would make the greatest difference to your work or life when its locked in
- 23:20 Understand why making a big change is destined to fail and what to do instead
- 27:04 Grab the five step strategy to create a habit that sticks
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
As a Business and Life Coach, Rita works with highly motivated professionals who, despite their level of success and achievements, are not happy or satisfied. Often, they’re “successful” by traditional standards, yet unfulfilled based on their own. They know they want more and are ready to have it.
Get the “Playing Full Out Accelerator” ™ – Four Steps to Identify, Plan & Take the Leap to Your Optimal Vision of Work & Home…Without the Second Guessing.
Rita Hyland is host of the “Playing Full Out” podcast, where you’ll discover tips to break through the personal and professional barriers in a hectic world that are preventing you from leading your optimal vision of life at work and home. This is the podcast for passionate life travelers and leaders who want to live a deliberate, confident and fulfilling life, and change the world while they do.