You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
I still remember the look a corporate leader gave me when he discovered I was moving from an elite position that had taken much time to get to, to the HR department. It was the same look I received when I finally took the leap to go off on my own and begin my own coaching business. It was not the logical career path that others advised me to take. Yet I knew I had to follow my gut after spending so many years listening to what everyone else thought was best.
Do you trust your intuition when it speaks to you? Do you believe it when it talks? When you have that lingering whisper in the back of your mind, you have two choices. You can ignore it and push it away or you can play full out and pursue it. I know what it’s like to hesitate on your dreams. I also know I’m not the only one sick of living life on someone else’s terms. We all have the ability to tune into our intuition and use our gifts in a way that matters to us and excites us.
In this episode I share:
- A personal make or break experience when my gut did not align with the experts and what happened as a result
- The two biggest mistakes that rob business leaders from purpose and impact
- Four ways your intuition can get clouded and how to avoid it
- How to distinguish between your gut and your head
- How to overcome previous career and life scars from limiting you
- How your struggles –even your pain– can inform your purpose
Join the waitlist for the Bold Leader Life School here. You’ll receive first access to details when they are released!
- Tune into the previous episode, What I Learned About Relationships From Being On Oprah
- Learn more about the Playing Full Out Revolution.
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
- Connect with Rita on LinkedIn
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.