You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
You have checked all the boxes in life. You’ve worked hard to get a solid education, you secured the high-paying corporate work, and you have put the time and work in to provide for your family. Everything is going as planned. You know you are blessed. Yet, you still don’t feel truly happy and fulfilled. Something is off, and you begin to question it all. You’re starting to realize that the traditional view of success doesn’t always equal happiness. It’s confusing to say the least. So what gives?
This past year, and beyond, has taken a toll on everyone. For many people, it has left them reflecting on their life and where their current trajectory is taking them. As we begin to transition out of this pandemic, healing is in our future. If you’re feeling off path, now is the time to get to the root of the problem. Today I’m sharing the foundation you need in order to be able to do the work that gives to yourself and others – the work that really lights you up. This conversation will help you to take the steps towards straightening out what is not aligned.
In this episode I share:
- My perspective on getting aligned with yourself and why it’s so important to do so
- A simple technique to get back on track if you’re feeling a bit lost or unsatisfied
- How you can allow yourself to live a life that is truly guided by your own design
- A reminder to slow down when something isn’t working rather than push harder
- The specific moment in my life when I stopped to consider why I was working so hard to achieve something that I didn’t want
Join the waitlist for the Bold Leader Life School here. You’ll receive first access to details when they are released!
- Tune into the previous episode, The Six Habits of the Fulfilled Bold Leader
- Learn more about the Playing Full Out Revolution.
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
- Connect with Rita on LinkedIn
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.