You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
Do you ever wonder how some people seem to accomplish so much during their day, yet they’re not working 24/7? These are the people who can walk away from their desk at 5:00, spend time with their family, and take unplugged vacations. Meanwhile, you are working like crazy with a never-ending to-do list on the brink of burnout. What gives?
A crucial difference between the hurried unheard leader and the fulfilled bold leader comes down to one thing: habits. Your habits are your life. They are the foundation of who you are and how you show up in business and life. If there is someone who already achieved what you want to achieve, what sets them apart is their habits. It is absolutely possible to create what you want, without working more, but you may need to change a few routines to get there. If I provide you with the strategy you need, are you willing to make the changes?
In this episode, I share:
- The difference between a goal-based and an identity-based habit and which you want to adopt
- 5 actionable and detailed steps to create the habit of owning your days
- Why knowing the habits of the identity you want to become is important to achieving your goals…and the fastest way to do it
- What most leave out when creating a new habit; it’s the reason most habits don’t stick
- How to shift from the identity of the hurried unheard leader to the fulfilled bold leader by redesigning your days
- The importance and trick to sticking to your calendar and….
- Warren Buffet’s advice for greater success
Join the waitlist for the Bold Leader Life School here. You’ll receive the first access to details when they are released!
- Full Focus Planner
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
- Cube Timer
- Episode 47: 4 Strategies to Stop Resisting Your Happy Life
- Learn more about the Playing Full Out Revolution.
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
- Connect with Rita on LinkedIn
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.