You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
Have you ever wondered how one of the world’s most stressful professions manages stress and remains resilient even in difficult times? In my interview with Chriss Smith, former Navy SEAL, he discusses the stress relief tactics he and the Navy SEALS swear by. He also shares his personal stories with setbacks and failures and how you can move through both.
Listen in as Chriss talks about:
- His failure at BUDS training and how he got back up again
- Why he believes fear has the power to paralyze but also the power to propel
- What he used then and still today to get through setbacks, fear, and the unknown
- Why now is the EXACT time for radical self-reflection
- What drives him to push to his edge
- What he’s learning about himself during this forced winter brought on by COVID
- Plus some techniques he learned in the SEALS to overcome fear and stress.
Connect with Chriss Smith:
- The Trident Mindset Website: Chriss Smith’s techniques to remain calm, happy, and effective in any situation.
- Instagram: @tridentmindsetofficial
- Tune into episode 59: The 5-Step Morning Ritual That Will Transform Your Days, Weeks, and Years
- Get on the Bold Leader Life School waitlist here.
- Learn more about the Playing Full Out Revolution.
- Connect with Rita on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
- Connect with Rita on LinkedIn
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.