You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
Do you ever feel in your gut that you’re meant to do more, yet you’re holding back and you don’t know why? There’s a 99.9% chance it’s because you’re giving your power away. Giving your power away is single-handedly responsible for more unfulfilled lives than anything else. It holds back leaders from bringing their unique talents and gifts to others who desperately need what they have to offer.
When you hold back on your insight, voice, and wisdom, you operate at a half-version of yourself. These are signs you don’t trust yourself and are not owning the power you have. The good news is there are ways to stop leaking your power and reclaim it instead. Doing THIS will put EVERYTHING — and I do mean EVERYTHING — into motion. This episode shares what you need to know now so you can move on to the important decision making and action that will create life-changing impact in your work and the people you serve.
In this episode, I share:
- The 4 point system to reclaim your power... and keep it ongoing
- What is essential every leader do NOW to put their life-changing impact in motion
- The EXACT questions to uncover where you are leaking your power
- A 2- minute solution to stop your brain’s release of stress hormones
- Plus a PDF Worksheet you can download to take the guesswork out of where this may be confronting you in a situation you’re facing right now.
- A Complimentary Reclaim Your Power Worksheet (Downloadable PDF)
- Check out last week’s episode, 4 Ways to Self Lead in Difficult Times, here.
- Connect with me on Instagram @rita_hyland_coaching
- Interested in working with me? Send an email to [email protected]
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.