10 Questions To A Year YOU Deserve
You may not know this about me. I get giddy excited about designing and planning the New Year. I schedule at least one day to do nothing but visualizing and planning.
Why? Because years ago at the advice of a coach, after a year of struggle and disappointment, I wrote down my dream year and created a plan.
It ranged from starting my own business, to meeting my soul mate, to getting out of debt, to traveling with friends, to going back to school, and being confident and happy about my present and future.
In essence, I imagined things that had never been but wanted to experience. I wrote it all down. I created a plan. This is where I began.
Skip to the end of the story: everything I imagined and planned became real.
There are a lot of things you might consider essential for creating a 2014 that rings, “this is my year,” but from a getting-results and living bold, rich, and fulfilled point of view, nothing is as important.
There are lots of things that are more urgent…Not a lot of things are more important.
So to help you create a fulfilling and rich (in all ways) year, I am giving you some questions to begin.
These are some of the questions right out of my own playbook.
1. What were your biggest accomplishments of 2013?
2. What lessons have you learned from those accomplishments?
3. What were your biggest disappointments of 2013?
4. What did you learn from those disappointments?
5. What do you want more of in your relationships, career, and
business in 2014?
6. What would it feel like to accomplish or experience these?
7. What would it cost you if you didn’t?
8. If you knew for a fact that this was “your year” to (fill in the blank) what bold decision do you need to make right now to support your goal?
9. If you knew for a fact this was the year you finally (fill in the blank) what two bold action steps would you commit to take right now?
10. What BEFG (big, energizing, fun goal) do you want to set for yourself this year?
Some of us will drift our way through another year. I’ve done it.
Others will deliberately create their year by making and implementing a plan. I’ve done that too.
What I know for certain is the ride is much more fulfilling and exciting when you do it with a vision and plan…and a team of support.
You can make 2014 the best year too! But have you decided and are you ready?
My advice is to give yourself whatever support you need to guarantee -not just hope–that this is YOUR year.
If it hasn’t occurred yet, what will you do differently this year?
If you don’t have the answer, then who can you get to help?
The doors to “It’s My Year” Life Course are open. Class starts January 14th.
Click here to finally dig deep, design, plan and lead your knock-it-out-of-the-park-year!
Let’s get started on doing the impossible! Join me.
Wishing you the happiness, peace, health and wealth you wish for yourself.
Happy Your Year!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!