You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
We all want to be great at what we do. We want to lead successful and fulfilling lives without the hustle and pressure that comes with it. So what’s the secret? For us to experience the outcomes and results we desire, it takes more than mindset. It takes consistent action. Not massive action as some of the experts will tell you, but small actions done daily. It’s all about our habits. Consistently practicing life-changing habits is the secret sauce used by the most accomplished and balanced leaders.
Today I am sharing the six habits that I recommend you have in play if you want to build work worth creating and a life guided by your own design — day in and day out. These habits will inspire confidence and action in everything you do. They are backed by science and proven to help you bypass overwhelm and other limitations in the areas of work that have held you back in the past. As you listen, remember to start small. When you invest in small changes the compound effect is exponential growth. Try it. You will be amazed at the results that follow. You’ve got this!
Download your FREE Fulfilled Bold Leader Habits Checklist here.
In this episode I share:
- When habits matter more than mindset
- Qualities of a solid written vision and how to use it
- The four essential parts of my daily silence ritual
- How and when to schedule your habits that are proven by science
- What those who consistently build great work worth creating do that others do not
- The importance of intentionally expanding yourself throughout the course of your life
Join the waitlist for the Bold Leader Life School here. You’ll receive first access to details when they are released!
Six habits of the fulfilled bold leader are:
- Be the first to rise and exercise
- Schedule silence and self-reflection into your every day
- Block schedule your week
- Program your brain for your vision
- Educate yourself daily
- Give generously. Ask yourself the question, what does my audience, my client, and my team need from me today?
- Fulfilled Bold Leader Habits Checklist
- Atomic Habits, James Clear
- Episode 25, How To Do Less Better
- Episode 49, How To Cast an Irresistible Vision For 2021 Like The Pros
- If you’d like to be notified of when new podcast episodes are released, you can do so here: Playing Full Out
- Learn more about the Inside Out Method
- Connect with Rita on LinkedIn
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.