You can listen to the full podcast episode here:
We’ve heard it over and over again, so let’s say it again – what a year this has been. Rather than focus on any negative aspects of our current times, there are so many reasons to be grateful for this period. I believe there has been a profound reason for this disruption. If it wasn’t this way, most of us would continue running on autopilot day after day. Thanks to 2020, we’re waking up and interrupting previous aspects of our identity.
There is an exciting momentum being generated from this disruptive year, if we know how to use it. During this critical moment in your life, will you seize the opportunity to reset and evolve?
In this episode, I share:
- 2 steps you can take right now to use the disruption to work for you
- How to drop that one aspect of your identity that won’t allow what you want in
- Why now is the time to tune into a higher frequency and what that means for your leadership
- How to CHOOSE the experience you crave but haven’t had yet
- Why uncovering the gifts hidden in the most troubling times is essential to your evolution.
- Check out last week’s episode, Succeeding Without Self-Sacrificing
- Connect with Rita on LinkedIn
- If you’d like to be notified of when new podcast episodes are released, you can do so here: Playing Full Out
- Learn more about the Inside Out Method
- Interested in working with Rita? Send an email to [email protected]
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts for more tips, tools, and inspiration to leading the optimal vision of your life, love, and leadership. Remember, a half version of you is not enough. The world needs the fullest version of you at play.
About Rita Hyland
With over 20 years of experience as an executive and leadership coach, Rita helps leaders — emerging and established — excel in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Rita believes if leaders were more clear about how transformation really works and more intentional about creating what they want, their impact, success, and influence in the world would be unstoppable.
Through her coaching programs, private coaching, and masterminds, Rita shows leaders how to win consistently and create the impact and legacy they desire.
Central to Rita’s work is the understanding that you will never outperform your current programming, no matter how strong your willpower.
When you learn to use Rita’s proprietary Neuroleadership Growth Code, a technology which uses the best of neuroscience and transformational psychology to hit the brain’s buttons for change, YOU become both the solution and the strategy.
Her mission is to end talented, hard-working, and self-aware leaders spending another day stuck in self-doubt or confusion and not contributing their brilliant work and talent the world so desperately needs.